Join Me on Facebook

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween


Halloween 2010
Originally uploaded by Aridan
I love Halloween, it's just fun and the kids have a great time. Some years we do more than others, but it's always fun to make a connection back to my childhood, and the magic of turning into someone else for a short period of time.

This year we celebrated by making fresh pumpkin pies, going to the pumpkin farm, carving jack-o-lanterns. The kids had parties at school and religious education classes. We also went to the local Halloween Happenings at the park district.

I have to love how my husband is fearless and lets me paint his face with no qualms. He'll then go about his errands for the day in ghoulish delight. Here I was practicing a new cat face design before I tried it out on my neighbor. My daughter is always a willing model and gets into the fun.

Happy Halloween, everyone! Make it safe and fun!

No comments: