Join Me on Facebook

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Red and black, together again

I took bowling in high school, and I liked it. Unfortunately like many of the things I like, I was never very good at it. We can't all be good at everything of course. It's all in good fun. So I agreed to participate in my husband's charity bowling event for work. Low and behold we get bowling shirts! In honor of the black, red and white shirts, I put together this necklace. Among my new bead affairs is the crackle bead. They reflect the light nicely and come in a wonderful range of colors. These are two tone crackle beads, which are my favorite. I went crazy on the centerpiece, loading it down with two colors and two sizes of the beads. It feels nice and sturdy. Black and red always reminds me of a deck of cards, but perhaps from now on it will remind me of bowling.

No comments: